TITLE: CSS Key Accounts
Organization/Department: Customer Success
Reports To: Vice President of Logistics
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The Customer Success Specialist for Key Accounts is responsible for managing current Source Support Key Account Customers. This person will create and update opportunities and provide quotes for services and projects, manage operations functions, report on Customer Health, both internally and externally, and coordinate with Sales management for potentially large-scale opportunities. Must be able to work in a team environment and be able to take guidance from other team members as well as management.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Managing current Source Support accounts in accordance to our annual sales goals
- Identify and develop relationships with customer contacts to serve as a liaison for the customers and Source Operations
- Maintain regular meetings and coordinate with specific internal operations teams in a liaison role on behalf of the other CS team members
- Demonstrate success with Relationship marketing and maintain CSAT objectives
- Coordinate with operations the on-boarding of new accounts signed to ensure a successful transition
- Ability to analyze sales metrics
- Excellent presentation skills by telephone and through the use of current technology.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Handle a variety of administrative responsibilities including marketing, database management, and quoting.
Position Task & Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- 3 years’ work experience in customer service / account management
- Knowledge of computers/networking and IT industry
- Working knowledge of MS Office products – Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be able to occasionally work extra hours
- Must be able to multi-task and must have excellent follow-up and follow-thru abilities.
- Demonstrates a sense of ownership for Source Support’s customer success
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in performance and executing objectives
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills with all levels of people
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Listening Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, it is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. It is frequently required to operate a computer.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate volume.
Position requires flexibility with minimal travel, primarily out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.