TITLE: Inside Sales Representative
Reports To: Chief Customer Officer
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for managing and growing specific Source Support existing accounts as well as generating new business. This person will handle account management, lead generation, cold calling, managing the pipeline, and the sales database, quoting, and new business development. The ISR will support the Chief Customer Officer and Field Sales Executives in various quoting, and sales support activities while developing sales strategies designed to demonstrate the features and benefits of Source Support service products to achieve increased sales and profitability. Must be able to work in a team environment and be able to take guidance from other team members as well as management.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Contact and work closely with existing customer/partners to identify sales growth opportunities within each account.
- Proactively support key specific existing accounts in all RFQ’s/RFP’s and sales quotes.
- Match service products to customer requirements, and close contracts for defined services
- Collaborate with marketing and customer success support and product management to facilitate new sales programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings
- Provide effective customer presentations of Source Support’s capabilities on a regular basis to new and existing accounts.
- Ensure handoffs to Customer Success & operations well communicated, executed and exceeds customer’s satisfaction
- Ensure reporting and communications are frequent and bi-directional
- Manage and grow current Source Support accounts in accordance to the annual sales goals
- Responsible for generating new business accounts to comply with current company growth goals
- Identify and develop relationships with C-level executives who are prospective clients or business partners for new business referrals
- Handle a variety of administrative responsibilities including sales CRM (salesforce.com) database management
- Produce and improve new sales documents and materials
Position Task & Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- College Degree and minimum 2 years’ experience in an inside sales environment
- Successful sales track record
- Knowledge of computers/networking and IT industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Must be willing to occasionally work extra hours and with a keen sense of urgency
- Must be able to multi-task and have excellent follow-up and follow-thru abilities
- Demonstrate “best practices’ in relationship and consultative selling to achieve Source Support’s yearly growth plans
- Ability to influence C-level executives in buying service products
- Demonstrated success with Relationship marketing and Consultative Sales activities resulting in revenue generation through new business development
- Works continuously towards self-development to stay current on information technology services
- Demonstrates a sense of ownership for Source Support’s sales success
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in performance and executing objectives
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills with all levels of people
- Ability to analyze and report sales metrics
- Excellent presentation skills in person, by telephone and through the use of current technology
- Communication Proficiency
- Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Listening Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, it is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. It is frequently required to operate a computer.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate volume.
Position requires flexibility with up to 20% of travel, primarily out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected