We’re getting excited for SC16, which takes place in Salt Lake City, Utah, next week. This conference for high performance computing, networking, storage and analysis is a wonderful opportunity to learn and discover the new and developing ways in which supercomputing is advancing so many aspects of our personal and professional lives. Many of Source’s partners will be exhibiting at SC16 and we look forward to meeting many of them while we are there.
Here are a few of the exciting sessions we are interested in:
- “HPC and Precision Medicine” – HPC Matters Plenary Panel Discussion
- Source is growing its medical technology support capabilities and this panel discussion, which will be presented by experts in that industry, will provide interesting insight into the impact of HPC to transform research efforts in the medical field and how it will affect society.
- Life Science Demonstrations – Intel® Booth
- As we delve further into medical technology support, another point of interest for Source will be the demonstrations of Intel’s innovations that are shaping the future of drug development for cancer and other diseases.
- “Bursting into Public Clouds for High-Performance Analytics” – NASA
- We are constantly looking to discover the ways in which technology is shaping the future so we can use that knowledge to stay on the frontline and continue to support our customers as they scale. Among NASA’s many fascinating demonstrations, this session will discuss the benefits of combining local and cloud resources to create a tool that can scale and enhance scientific research into the future.
If you would like to read more about the conference or view the full program of events, visit the SC16 website.
We hope to see some of you there!