Bringing People, Process and Technology Together
In today’s marketplace, large and established competitors often prevent technology providers from competing on an even playing field because they already have their own worldwide services capabilities. Developing and managing a service team and a disparate partner network isn’t just expensive and time consuming – it also adds complexity, delay and risk. In addition, organizations need complete visibility to their entire services effort through an integrated approach, instead of trying to manage multiple suppliers and systems.
Source Support Services helps technology providers by using an efficient business model that allows them to flexibly activate services and manage them from a single point of integration and automation. This platform, called Source Central, brings all of Source’s people, process and technology capabilities into one view so that providers are not burdened with managing disparate partners, interfaces and processes. As a result, it reduces overhead costs and enables a higher quality of customer service.
Source is also recognized as a leader in:
- Delivering same-day, on-site support in all 50 states and over 100 countries worldwide
- Managing a large team of Support Engineers who average over 20 years of experience in complex IT technologies and have/maintain expert-level certifications
- Retaining, educating and certifying a network of more than 12,000 certified service professionals
- Accelerating business scale and market reach
- Accommodating complex application-based platforms that use multiple hardware and software solutions