Source Support Services
Sales Account Executive
Reports To: Sales Director
Source Support Services, a world leader in global technical product support and services has been growing at a tremendous pace. To maximize our new business growth potential in the coming year, we are actively searching for aggressive and experienced Account Executive (AE) sales professionals to work closely with our Sales Directors to join our team and help Source continue on its excellent growth pace.
The Sales Account Executive (AE) will work directly with the Sales Directors with a key function of growing the new business within Source. This person will work closely with the Sales Director for a specific regions/territories/vertical markets, and manages lead generation, qualification and attacking (cold calling) activities, while working and assisting in managing the pipeline and realizing account potential with the respective Sales Director. The AE will be responsible for ensuring the upkeep of the sales database for his or her region as well as quoting and presenting to prospective and current customers. The AE will also be responsible for the onboarding and achieving the agreed upon run rate of newly signed accounts signed by his or her team, to ensure an efficient and effective onboarding that maximizes revenue potential as quickly as possible. The AE will establish and maintain not only high level (C, and VP) as well as operational level relationships with all customers in his or her region, they must be an excellent communicator, documenter and enjoy working in a team environment. The Account Executive position is roughly 50% of gaining interest in new prospects, and 50% managing new or existing accounts to achieve the agreed upon run rate of those accounts.
The Account Executives at Source will benefit from an attractive compensation structure based around a strong base salary, commission and bonus program to ensure focused new business attack and delivery of clear objectives.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
• Responsible for generating interest in new business accounts to comply with current company growth goals
• Research, find and identify new potential customers that fit Source Supports Sales strategy for growth
• Work to establish interest in marketing identified prospects that will be assigned to the Account Executive position
• Contact and work closely with new & existing customer/partners to identify sales growth opportunities within each account
• Play a proactive role in the onboarding and “expansion” of newly signed accounts to achieve agreed upon run-rate (ARR) sales numbers, working closely with the customer success organization in doing so.
• Collaborate with marketing and product management to facilitate new sales programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings to secure interest in new prospects assigned to their territory
• Provide effective customer presentations of Source Support’s capabilities on a regular basis to new and existing accounts.
• Ensure handoffs to Customer Success & operations are well communicated, executed, and exceed the customer’s satisfaction
• Ensure reporting and communications are frequent and bi-directional
• Identify and develop relationships with C-level executives who are prospective clients or business partners for new business referrals
• Proactively support assigned specific existing accounts in all RFQs/RFPs and sales quotes.
• Handle a variety of administrative responsibilities including sales CRM (salesforce.com) database management
Position Task & Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
• College Degree and minimum 2 years’ experience in an inside sales environment with a successful sales track record
• Knowledge of the IT, medical and industrial equipment industries is preferred, but not mandatory
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, PowerPoint, Word as well as Salesforce.com CRM
• Must be willing to occasionally work extra hours and with a keen sense of urgency
• Must be able to multi-task and have excellent follow-up and follow-thru abilities
• Demonstrated success with Relationship marketing and Consultative Sales activities resulting in revenue generation through new business development
• Works continuously towards self-development to stay current on information technology services
• Strong sense of ownership for Source Support’s sales success and achieving personal objectives
• Excellent Business communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills in person, by telephone and through the use of current technology
• Excellent documentation skills are required daily (via salesforce CRM)
• Communication Proficiency & listening skills
• Results Driven with a sense of urgency
• Organizational & Time Management Skills
• Customer/Client Focus
• Technical Capacity
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, touch and use tools, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, bend, stoop, twist, lift, reach, push, pull, grasp, balance, kneel, crouch, crawl, grasp, talk, hear, and walk during the course of employment. It is frequently required to operate a computer, phone, copier and other office equipment in the course of a day.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and an ability to adjust focus.
Although the position is based in Atlanta, it does require flexibility with up to 20% of travel, primarily out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Other jobs at Source Support Services
Senior Technical Recruiter
Sr. Marketing Development Representative
3505 Newpoint Place
Lawrenceville, GA 30043