TITLE: Sales Account Executive
Reports To: Chief Customer Officer
Source Support Services, a world leader in global technical product support and services has been growing at a tremendous pace. To maximize our new business growth potential in the coming year, we are actively searching for aggressive and experienced enterprise sales leaders to join our team and help Source continue our strong growth pace.
The Sales Director position will be responsible for new business development and growth within his or her designated region/vertical markets. Strong enterprise sales hunting experience is mandatory for this position. This person will be responsible for the finding, identifying, qualifying, and signing of several major “Milestone” accounts each year. The Sales Director role will also be the leader of his or her “Strategic Sales Team” within Source and will be the manager of the Account Executive who will be his or her inside sales teammate. In order for Source to succeed in its mission of growing the business through “Milestone” enterprise accounts, the sales director must be the team leader for each Milestone prospect and manage the entire sales process as well as work closely with Source’s customer success, operations, logistics and IT departments to ensure successful presentation, quoting, and implementing of our global services capabilities.
The Sales Director at Source will benefit from an attractive compensation structure based around a strong base salary, commission and bonus program to insure focused new business attack and delivery of clear objectives.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Hunting for new business opportunities that fit within Source Support’s milestone initiative
- Identify and develop relationships with C-level executives of potential enterprise account prospective clients or business partners for Source Support.
- Demonstrate “best practices’ in relationship marketing and consultative selling to generate sales in accordance to the Source Support business plan.
- Continual communication with Source team to ensure smooth handovers (technically) to customer success of all new customers signed.
- Responsible for the SOW/Technical review of all newly assigned accounts
- Keeps up with latest industry leading trends/news, as needed
- Ability to document thoroughly throughout the sales process and analyze and report sales metrics to senior management team.
- A keen sense of urgency, a “hunter” profile and desire to drive sales through the all stages of the sales process.
- Excellent presentation skills in person, by telephone and using current technology.
- Very strong at documentation and use of salesforce.com and call reports, and CRM activity
Position Task & Duties
- Lead generation, qualification, opportunity hunting and advancement through sales process
- Sales presentations by phone and face to face
- Strategic and consultative selling and relationship building at C-level
- Daily CRM (Salesforce.com) use for sales opportunity documentation
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting to goals, objectives and strategies
- Managing direct report Account Executive
- Managing “customer teams” as part of the sales process
This position will have at least one direct report, the Account Executive position, which will be inside sales part of the Sales Director’s Sales Team. The Sales Director will also serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the sales and customer success departments, and across the company. Responsibilities include:
- Hires and trains regional sales Account Executives.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules, territories, and performance of regional sales Account Executives.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Education: BS/BA and 5 years of equivalent enterprise sales hunting experience
- Enterprise sales experience in markets such as data center, medical equipment, and technology enabled industrial equipment would be a plus.
- Demonstrates excellent relationship skills
- Possesses effective time management skills to implement rapid change
- Excellent communication skills to internal and external customers
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Word/ Excel/PowerPoint/Visio as well as salesforce.com experience
- The employee will work either out of Source Support’s HQ in Lawrenceville GA, or out of their home office with 50-60% travel requirements.
- Great communication skills and the ability to influence C-level executives at the business and technical levels, as appropriate
- Demonstrated success with relationship marketing and consultative selling activities resulting in revenue generation through new business development
- Strong sense of urgency in performance and executing objectives
- Excellent work ethic, with strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Quick learner and self-starter
- Immediately likeable and Excellent listener
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable performance of essential job functions
- Ability to efficiently operate a computer is expected
- Regularly required to sit, use hands/fingers, speak and listen
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus