Source Support Services
Junior Sales Account Executive
Reports To: Sales Director
Source Support Services, a world leader in global technical product support and services has been growing at a tremendous pace. To maximize our new business growth potential in the coming year, we are actively searching for aggressive sales professionals to work closely with our Sales executive leaders to join our team and help Source continue on its excellent growth pace.
The Junior Sales Account Executive (JAE) will work directly for the Sales Director with a key function of growing the new business within Source. This person will work closely with the Sales Director for a specific region/territory/vertical market, and manages lead generation, qualification and attacking (cold calling) activities. They must be an excellent communicator, documenter and enjoy working in a team environment.
The Account Executives at Source will benefit from an attractive compensation structure based around a Hourly wage and commission and bonus program to ensure focused new business attack and delivery of clear objectives.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for generating new business accounts to comply with current company growth goals
- Research, find and identify new potential customers that fit Source Supports Sales strategy for growth
- Collaborate with marketing and customer success support and product management to facilitate new sales programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings
- Provide effective customer presentations of Source Support’s capabilities on a regular basis to new and existing accounts.
- Ensure handoffs to Customer Success & operations are well communicated, executed and exceed the customer’s satisfaction
- Ensure reporting and communications are frequent and bi-directional
- Identify and develop relationships with C-level executives who are prospective clients for new business referrals
- Handle a variety of administrative responsibilities including sales CRM (salesforce.com) database management
Position Task and Duties
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- College Degree or minimum 2 years’ experience in an in a sales environment
- Knowledge of the IT, medical and industrial equipment industries is preferred, but not mandatory
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, PowerPoint, Word as well as Salesforce.com CRM
- Must be willing to occasionally work extra hours and with a keen sense of urgency
- Must be able to multi-task and have excellent follow-up and follow-thru abilities
- Works continuously towards self-development to stay current on information technology services
- Strong sense of ownership for Source Support’s sales success and achieving personal objectives
- Excellent Business communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills in person, by telephone and through the use of current technology
- Excellent documentation skills are required daily (via salesforce CRM)
- Communication Proficiency & listening skills
- Results Driven with a sense of urgency
- Organizational & Time Management Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, it is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. It is frequently required to operate a computer.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate volume.
The position is based in Atlanta, and will not require travel.
3505 Newpoint Place
Lawrenceville, GA 30043