TITLE: Senior Technical Recruiter
Reports To: TRG Manager
Source continues to redefine medical & IT support services. Using our broad worldwide network of independent contractors, we are changing the way that service/support is delivered. The Technical Recruiting Group (TRG) is at the core of Source’s success. Identifying and recruiting qualified field engineers to work within the Source way of working enables exceptional service delivery.
The Senior Technical Recruiter works as part of a fast-paced team strategically engaged to find extraordinary talent using a multifaceted recruiting approach. Primarily, the Senior Recruiter is responsible for sourcing and selecting high quality, professional contractor candidates for the medical and IT markets. This role will effectively guide candidates through Source’s recruiting selection process and help them to understand Source’s culture and valued approach to its customers. This role will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with candidates and the rest of the Source team. Candidates must have practical recruiting experience, be eager to learn, and committed to proactively following through on assignments.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with Source management to ensure contractor recruiting to meet Company, customer and partner requirements
- Build recruiting strategies to source candidates to fill gaps.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with TRG and other teams to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Perform Behavioral Based Interviews to ensure that candidates meet or exceed defined skill levels.
- Create guides (rubrics) listing specific criteria for scoring candidate technical and soft skills
- A competitive nature combined with a selfless desire to succeed as a team.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Leverage online recruiting resources and other sources to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Build relationships with best-of-breed technologists across multiple technology verticals
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Leverage technology for high-volume relationship building and advanced personal networking.
- Support department project needs
- Perform other duties as require by the department
- BS or BA in course work that clearly supports essential job functions
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Prefer 3+ years of demonstrated experience with contractor Technical Recruitment, Lead Generation and Staffing Analysis
- Technical experience with an ability to understand and explain job requirements
- Able to work independently
- Desire to learn from others and collaborate in team projects
- Demonstrated writing ability that provides insight, draws interest, and can evoke thought and opinion
- Strong verbal communication skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and balance work priorities to meet scheduled objectives
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 productivity tools essential for this role (e.g. Microsoft Word)
- Communication Proficiency
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, it is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. Regular computer operation is required.
This role may work remotely anywhere in the continental USA.
If working from the Source Support office regularly or periodically, note that the work environment described is representative of what may be encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. • The noise level in the work environment is usually low volume.
Occasional travel may be required.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to HR@sourcesupport.com