Source Support Services
Business Analyst I
Organization/Department: Program Delivery Team
Reports To: Director of Program Delivery
Source’s relentless goal is to provide world-class support to enterprise customers and value to our partners through the seamless integration of our innovative Salesforce platform. The Business Analyst I collaborate with organizational stakeholders to document business processes, defines and manages development programs as part of Source’s Product Lifecycle Management process, ensures that warranty order entitlements are up-to-date and error-free, creates Salesforce and other analytic reports to support customers and the business and also analyzes data in support of the company’s management team and its customers. Crucial tasks include evaluating business processes and their cross functional impact, documenting requirements, performing user acceptance testing and managing release programs. This role will also gather requirements for application enhancements, identify opportunities for updates, identify business needs, and convert needs into requirements.
Exceptional time management skills and excellent verbal & written communications skills are required. Must be able to multitask efficiently and consult on projects as needed.
Success requires the utmost in responsiveness, disciplined self-direction, superior multi-tasking, relentless follow-through, clear & succinct communication and skill to manage important projects often under tight deadlines. Expect regular interaction with team members, sales associates, management and others. Must continuously demonstrate professionalism and a maintain keen sense of quality and the customer experience. Additionally, Source relentlessly pursues continuous improvement. The Business Analyst I is expected to drive regular improvements to processes and system data.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Automate and perform mass data uploads into Salesforce for customer entitlements
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing, implementing solutions
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Managing competing resources and priorities
- Providing concise status reports on a regular basis
- Performing other duties and projects as assigned
- Assists platform development with general salesforce administration tasks.
- Developing an understanding of how present and future business needs will impact the solution; should understand business functions of a Salesforce
- Software Development organization and have complete information on the people, goals, data and procedures involved to support product cycles.
- Assisting with documentation creation for all business, technical, product and process requirements.
- Working with external/internal groups and stakeholders to prioritize and rationalize enhancements and support items.
- Working closely with leadership on designing workflows and reporting processes needed to manage day-to-day business activities as well as strategic-level objectives.
- Working with third-party vendors as needed.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science/Systems or equivalent industry experience
- Ideal experience is 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Salesforce CRM application experience
- Salesforce Administration experience/certifications
- Solid Data Analytics experience with interpreting raw data and drawing conclusions from information
- Business Intelligence Platforms
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Access and all MS Office applications
Required Soft Skills
- Excellent internal communications skills
- Dedication and relentless focus on customer satisfaction and follow-through
- Excellent written, oral & interpersonal communications skills
- Able to effectively interact with technical & non-technical people
- Ability to multi-task, juggle competing priorities & thrive in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a calming influence if the face of stress and challenging situations
- Experience, judgment and make decisions and accomplish individual & team goals
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly organized, self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to detail
- Manage all internal & external interactions in a professional and courteous manner
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
- Expected to work at Source’s office unless other arrangements have been agreed to
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable performance of essential job functions
- Ability to efficiently operate a computer is expected
- Regularly required to sit, use hands/fingers, speak and listen
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
- Low to moderate noise volume
Company Conformance Statement
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Adhere to Source Core Values
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
3505 Newpoint Place
Lawrenceville, GA 30043